Friday, July 27, 2012

Playlist

I am proud to say that after joining Fitocracy I have faithfully worked out at least 6 days a week and drank at least 1 gallon of water a day. (Go me!)
I love music and often listen to Pandora while I walk/run. Unfortunately as much as I try to "train" my stations, they still play music I don't want sometimes. There is nothing that is more of a buzz kill than in the middle of a sprint and the song switches from upbeat to really slow. Then you have to pull out your phone, skip the song, and wait to see if Pandora picks one that you like. So I finally sat down a made a playlist of motivational songs for my mornings.
Here is my current playlist:

Good Morning - Mandisa
No More - Beckah Shae
You - Britt Nicole
Ghostride the Whip - Family Force 5
Tonight (All of Me) - Flame
Power - Deitrick Haddon
Ohh Ahh - Grits
Movin' - Group 1 Crew
Our God - Israel Houghton
Take Me As I Am - Lecrae
Every Time You Run - Manafest
LIFE - Beckah Shae
Stronger - Mandisa
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
Transcend - Group 1 Crew
Respect - Aretha Franklin
Bless the Lord (Son of Man) - Tye Tribbett
U Can't Touch This - MC Hammer
I am a Conquerer - Joy Enriquez
Yahweh (The Lifter) - Israel Houghton
This is The Stuff - Francesca Battistelli
Keep on Movin - Frontline
Showpiece - Out of Eden
Go - Andy Hunter
Jessy Matador Mash up - DJ Earworm



Make a playlist of what motivates you physically and mentally and GO GET IT DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment