Friday, July 13, 2012

Mornings

I have started working out in the mornings. I alternate walking and Pilates, for now. This morning I took my puppy (6 months) and went for a 4 mile walk. Afterwords I was hot and hungry. 

I have been making these smoothies for breakfast that are delicious, easy, and refreshing. 

Behold the bullet:
(It isn't an actually Magic Bullet, any brand works)


Froze fruit. Less expensive, already cut, and easy access.


I fill the cup with frozen fruit, then about 3/4 or more with liquid. I use water most days. 
You can use: milk, juice, sprite etc.


Shake it around and let it sit for a second or two. Then blend.


If it is not blending you will have to add more liquid. Shake the blender around a little to get all the chunks. Then end product will be thick and frosty.


Put in a reusable cup and have a on the go breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment