Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I joined Fitocracy !


In step with me wanting to be more healthy and have a little help/accountability in that area, my cousin pointed me to an awesome website: Fitocracy. I joined today and added my Pilates workout from this morning, earning myself 136 points. WAHOO! Ok so its probably not that great or cool, but it was enough to make me excited that I worked out today (even though I hit "dismiss" instead of "snooze" this morning and missed the morning walk I was going to take). Honestly that is probably what is going to keep me on this path that I have started. I don't get motivated by muscle burn or large triceps. I hate running and nothing in me screams "I WANT A SALAD!". So finding something that can so me my progress (which isn't weight loss or muscle gain, it is being consistant with my healthy choices) is motivation for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment