Friday, June 22, 2012

Pizza Rolls Recipe

My husband and I are fans of recipes that are fail proof, easy, and cheap. After more Pinteresting I came across a few REALLY GOOD recipes. These have been tested, tasted, and approved by my friends and family.



This phenomenal recipe is for Pizza Rolls. They came out so much better than I thought (and were quite filling) We had them for dinner with salad, but they would make awesome appetizers for a party. I served them with a homemade pizza sauce. I combined tomato sauce, garlic, Italian seasoning, and honey in a pot on the stove and heat on Med for about 15 -20 min.

We also made some Cheesy bread sticks. I cut the cheese in long chunks and wrapped them in a biscuit, then brushed the egg and sprinkled the top the same as the rolls. Again, they were amazing.


*These reheat awesome for lunch.

*My husband also had the idea of adding more toppings inside the rolls. Bacon, mushroom slice, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment