Friday, October 5, 2012

Me Time

Just because I work 40+ hours a week in a restaurant setting with my hair pulled back in a greasy pony tail wearing oversized uniform and comfy - yet ugly - tennis shoes does not mean that I don't still like to look nice the other 128 hrs. 
Tonight while my husband was at work I had some much needed pamper time. I filled the bath halfway with water as hot as I could stand and a few tablespoons of ground ginger. The ginger bath is supposed to help your body release toxins. I did not use as much ginger as recommended  but I also am not sick or needing to sweat THAT much over the next few hours. While I soaked I made a mask for my face out of oatmeal and milk. I put just enough milk to sog up the oats. Its clumpy, so make sure you are laying down before you try to apply. I noticed that my face had life in it again. The skin is plump and moist. (now if only the blackheads will run away) 
Now I sit with my glass of cold water and watch the "Saving Grace" TV series. 

Cheers to Me Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment