Thursday, September 27, 2012

Writing

I have known for many years that I want to write a book of some sort. Over the years I have journaled extensively in seasons, but none of it has even come together in one place or thought. Until now.


When I lived in Van Horn, TX this past summer I began to write in a journal almost everyday for a few weeks. The subject was something I had learned from a teaching out of 1 Kings 17:7. Last week I picked up the journal and starting reading it. I was cut through the heart. I felt like I was reading something someone else had written, and it was what I needed to apply to my life right now.
So I started typing. Transferring the journal onto my computer. With that, also came more journaling.

So right now I am in the middle of piecing together a short book. I'm not sure if it is going to be finished all at once, or if this is just the beginning and the rest will come down the road. But here it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment