Monday, October 22, 2012

Abintra Designs - Projects for Gifts


I must admit that Abintra Designs has still not done anything to get back up and running since I moved to Fort Worth, but this week I did do a few projects for personal gifts. Our friends are expecting their first child here within the next month and mom LOVES bows and head bands. So I took my first shot at yo-yo's. They were SO much easier than I expected and way too cute. 


(as you can see I even added a few to embellish the front of the bag as a last minute touch) 



Then another one of my friends had a birthday this week and I made her a quaint little wallet. 
I think my favorite part of that one was the vintage charm. 



So, it is something to keep my creative juices flowing in the meantime :)




No comments:

Post a Comment