Saturday, September 22, 2012

Latest Projects


I feel like I haven't done any projects since I moved to Forth Worth. (I guess the 40+ hrs a week has something to do with it) I had today off and finally pulled out the sewing machine. (yah!) 
This was the result:






I also whipped out this little zipper pouch for all the loose ends that hangout in the bottom of my purses. 


Here is a closer look at the purse. I like the combination.



A few days ago I also made Galao a new doggie bed. His old blanket he had pulled all of the batting out of. (It was an old quilt). So I picked up some cute paw print fleece on sale at Jo Ann's. I bought a yard and folded it in fourths, then sewed the edges so he wouldn't unfold it. 
He seems to love it. I often find him dragging it around the room like a toddler with his blanky, chewing on the edges.  

Then I also had made this small purse for myself. Its one of those smaller purses that is black and white. For simple-ness sake. Those times when you want something that won't stick out too much.  



So there is what I have been up to in the crafting world.
Hope to add more projects soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment