Saturday, April 14, 2012

Galeo


The move has gone well so far. (although the moving of stuff is slow, hey less to clean up) We have come to enjoy the slow paced town and people here. New jobs are already lined up and we're looking at options for a place of our own. In the sadness of losing our dog Rhuarc, we decided to adopt a new puppy. 
Meet Galeo:



He will never take Rhuarc's place, but has new special place in my heart. (I mean come on look at that face) Galeo is a coffee term (espresso with milk) which is perfect since I spend most of my mornings at the coffee shop learning drinks and doing the baking. I'm excited to bring out some of the recipes I've recently learned and put them to good use. My sewing equipment and fabric should be in the mail soon so that I can fill all these orders and continue with tutorials.

Until next time,
-SL 

No comments:

Post a Comment